We are looking forward to a busy spring season, with our first performances in the North of England as well as in The Hague and at the Wye Valley Music Festival. We are also recording our first CD of English Renaissance Polyphony, before appearing at the inaugural Holy Week Festival at St John’s Smith Square, in partnership with Tenebrae.
– 22 March: REMA European Day of Early Music in The Hague | Website
– 26 March at 3pm in Monmouth Priory Church | Website
– 30 March at 6.30pm in Kingston Parish Church | Tickets available by emailing Linda Rimmer
– 31 March at 6.30pm in Blackburn Cathedral (featuring the Cathedral Choristers) | Tickets
– 1 April at 5pm in Victoria Hall, Bolton (concert and workshop for Bolton Choirs Festival) | Tickets
– 2 April at 7pm in St Ann’s Church, Manchester | Tickets
– 10 April at 6pm in St John’s Smith Square (part of the Holy Week Festival) | Website