Our Friends Scheme, the Friends of The Gesualdo Six launched in September 2015.
We are immensely grateful to everyone who has supported us since our formation, whether by attending one of our concerts, following us on social media, or watching our videos. We would like to invite you to help us further by becoming a Friend of The Gesualdo Six.
Our Friends are a vital part of The Gesualdo Six family. By joining, you help to safeguard the future of the group, and gain unique insight into and access to our activities.
There are three levels of annual membership:
– A biannual newsletter, including articles by members of The Gesualdo Six and advance notice of forthcoming concerts
– An invitation for you and your guest to meet the group at our annual Friends reception
– All of the benefits of a Friend, plus:
– The opportunity to attend a rehearsal and observe our working process, followed by a question and answer session with the group
– Invitations for an additional two guests to the annual drinks reception
– All of the benefits of a Benefactor, plus:
– A signed copy of all newly released recordings from The Gesualdo Six
– A mention in all programmes and prominent acknowledgement on the website
If you have any questions, please do get in touch – we would be delighted to hear from you.
We are particularly indebted to our Patrons for their support
- Leslie and Susan Baker
- Nicola King (thiNKnow)
- George Lewis
- Tim and Kate Price
- Gilly Summers