We are immensely grateful to everyone who has supported us since our formation, whether by attending one of our concerts, following us on social media, or watching our videos. We would like to invite you to help us further by becoming a Friend of The Gesualdo Six.
Information about the Friends’ Scheme
Our Friends are a vital part of The Gesualdo Six family. In joining the Friends, you help to safeguard the future of the group, and gain unique insight into our activities.
There are three levels of annual membership:
- The Friends’ newsletter, including articles by members of The Gesualdo Six and advance notice of forthcoming concerts
- An invitation for you and your guest to our annual Friends’ Reception
- All of the benefits of a Friend, plus:
- The opportunity to attend a rehearsal and observe our working process, followed by a question and answer session with the group
- Invitations for an additional two guests to the Friends’ Reception
- All of the benefits of a Benefactor, plus:
- A signed copy of any new recordings of the group
- A mention in all programmes and prominent acknowledgement on the website
If you have any questions, please do get in touch – we would be delighted to hear from you.
We are particularly indebted to our Patrons for their support: